Sunday, March 29, 2009

Enjoy

I think as christians it is important to really love to laugh and remember. I have presented two comedians and a performer of Women of Faith. This first video is Chandra Pierce, she is so funny. I hope that you will enjoy and make sure you thank the Lord for these awesome people who love the Lord.

Oh my, this guy is so funny. We have one of his DVD's and our kids love to watch it over and over. I believe sometimes we need to just laugh and have a great time. enjoy

I remember being in the audiance when Nicole Johnson did this skit. I cried and I felt just like this with my family. But the message behind this is so amazing. I bought the DVD and every once in a while I sit down and I remember what she said. It amazes me how God uses people to touch my heart.

5 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Tanya, thank you for sharing these videos.
I have seen Chonda before on the telly and YouTube and what a testimony she has indeed. This was the first time I saw Nicole's video. I may use this in a few days on my own blog if that is okay. I will see how the spirit leads me.
Tanya, what very kind words you left me today. It is hard for me to accept, but still I thank you.
Blessings dear one as always!

Tanya Ross said...

Hey Real Gal, of course you can use this video on Nicole Johnson. It is awesome and I hope that it really effect other people. God bless you, from Tanya

Indian Lake Papa said...

Humor is good for the soul!!

Just Be Real said...

Thanks Tanya. I found it ispirational. It is a YouTube product correct? Blessings!

Nana C said...

Wow, these were great video, the invisible woman was awesome. Thank you for sharing and for the phone chat we had this morning, the service for our friend was wonderful. Love Nana C