Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nine Principals/12 Values

Yesterday, I watched the Glenn Beck program and I am more determind to day to follow through. I have been asked by a couple of people to do some out reaches and I have resently felt very lead to go bake a bunch of cookies and take them to the kids who hang out on the square.

We have a park and water fountain in the middle of town. Around the gazebo all these kids hang out and they never have anywhere else to go. I have really felt lead to just bake cookies and sit on a bench. To be ready to what ever happens next. Pray for me in this adventure. Any ways, I want to post the Nine Principals and the Twelve Values. Even if you did not see the Glenn Beck show or you were not sure you wanted to, these are really important.

Nine Principals

1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the uptimate authority, not the govenment.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of qual results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government can not force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to diagree with authority of to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them they answer to me.

Twelve Values

Honesty
Reverence
Hope
Thrift
Humility
Charity
Sincerity
Moderation
Hard Work
Courage
Personal Responsibility
Gratitude

Well this is the list. Glenn has set up a new website called www.912projecttest.com. So many people visited the site at once that it crashed the site. So it may be up by Monday. If you want more information go to here. Love all of you and I hope that you have an awesome weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tanya, thanks for sharing this. My mum was watching Glenn yesterday and said it was very powerful. Hope you are having a good day. Blessings!