Tuesday, March 17, 2009

making hard decisions


Have you ever had something in your life that seems to cause you to question your faith? Something that seems to hold you back? I have been going through some things lately and it is really causing me to question my faith. I think that I am going to have to make some decisions and really be in some deep prayer about it. I hope that when you go through something you go to the throne before you go to the phone. I have really gone to God in the last couple of days and He has really shown Himeself to me. It is so true about Him being a covering for me and fighting for me. I have realized that He wants me more than anything that will confuse me or direct me into another direction. But, I also have gone to Him and yeilded to Him. The scriptures have really conforted me and fed me. I really want to share this with, but I probably will not share the outcome. Just pray for me and I will pray for you. And when something negative comes your way, run the other way right into your loving Father's arms. Because He is waiting for you and me. Love ya.

>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya, thank you so much for your honesty.

I can say I have been there, so I do understand. I certainly will have you in my prayers. God so much appreciates you going to Him, regardless of the way you feel!! He sees your obedience! I am even encouraged by your post, as it does affect me too. Thank you dear one, and you will be in my prayers!!

Aliene said...

Tanya, Someone said to me not long ago that our youth are really being tried. The devil was out to get them. My reply was: we that are older are being tried, also and the devil would like to confuse us. Just remember that confusion is of the devil and when you call on the name of Jesus the devil cannot stand it. Hang in there and look up.

Susan said...

Tanya, i am praying for you and running the other way is sometimes the best thing we can do. Even if it takes us a while to see that.
Susan

The Real Gal said...

Tanya, I hope this day is much better for you, I continue to lift you up in prayer.

Do want to take the opportunity to thank you so very much for your beautiful prayer for me. That really touched my heart!

We both will meet in those loving arms of our Lord. Blessings dear one!