Friday, March 13, 2009

Information

I have to be honest, I love America. I love the America that was founded by out forfathers. The one that government worked for you and not against you. I love listening to stories about John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. Ben Franklin was so fascinating to me. Lately, I have enjoyed watching Glenn Beck on Fox News Channel. The guy really cracks me up on how serious he is about America. About a month ago I noticed him talking about the Nine Principals and the 12 Virtues. I looked into this and I was in total agreement to it. If you would like to see the Nine Principals and 12 Virtues, please go here. Tonight, Glenn Beck is going to unite all the Americans who believe in these and he is hosting a town meeting. If you go and view these Nine Principals and 12 Virtues and you agree with even seven of them, he ask that you send your picture to the thousands of people who have submitted. If we want to perserve our America, then we are going to have to unite. Unity is what needs to be strong in our America, it was founded for us. We can have a say, but in an orderly way and still preserving our Christianity and honor to God. I really hope that you will take a chance and just view the Nine Principals and 12 Virtues. Thanks for all the wonderful comments so far, and I love meeting new people. I hope to get to know you more Real Gal and Sandy thanks for the awesome comments. God bless all of you who always post, I do love you.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya, thanks for posting this. I am not one that really enjoys looking and learning more about our heritage, but should do so! Glenn Beck and Rush I enjoy immensley! Unite we must, I agree! Blessings dear one!

Tanya Ross said...

Real Gal, thanks for commenting. I think of uniting like the scripture say in Ecclesiastes 4:10 "Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up." We need to unite together and pull each other up.

Anonymous said...

Amen sista!