Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sorry and other news

If you read my last post and could not comment, I am sorry for that. I added something to my blog and it did some damage and I had to change my template and everything. Well in order to add the item I had to turn off my comments. I deleted it and forgot. If you would like to comment, I hope that this one does it. So, I am really sorry about the inconvenience.

When Melanie was born, I was so delighted. She was my little angel and we grew so close. Lately, she has changed so much and I could not figure out where the attitude was coming from. I was so upset and I cried. I thought to myself, I am loosing my little girl. Well, this morning my little girl became a women. Which totally explains her ups and downs last week. I had prepared her and told her about it, I forgot to prepare myself for it. In one week she changed and I even thought that she did not need me anymore. She still does, but now it is in a different way. She is a women and therefore she needs me to treat her differently. Wow, I do not remember what it was like for me. This is so weird going through it with someone else. She is a special gal, and I love her alot. Please pray for her and thank you for all the prayer, I think this would of been different if I did not have Jesus in my life.

>


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanya, I was wondering what happened to that particular post. Thought something might have been messed up. Glad it works now, as I miss not posting to your blogs! Awwwww, your little girl is growing up. I hope she was not too surprised. Thank you for sharing this precious time. You will be just fine treating her as a woman now. Blessings.

Susan said...

We will pray for all of you as the Lord has moved you into a new season withyour little girl. God is so good and knows what is right for all of us at the rigth time.

The Real Gal said...

I second what Susan says!

Heather said...

That is so wonderful! I remember feeling like that with Jordan before she 'became a woman'. She changed so much.

Embrace this season.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Tanya, dropping in to inform you that I moved my blog to this address: http://justbereal77.blogspot.com/

Thank you for all you do and your support and encouragment. Blessings.

Indian Lake Papa said...

Probably not a "papa" post. However, even a papa can pray for the relationship of mom and daughter.