Tuesday, December 1, 2009















On Wednesday November 25Th, Jeff, Luke, Melanie and I started out for Georgia. This was going to be my first Thanksgiving with my sister in years. And her daughter Tasha just had a baby, so we were going to meet Jeffery James Rowley for the first time. This is Jeff driving and their was a beautiful sunrise in Missouri.







Luke and Melanie fell asleep in the back seat of the car. They slept for some time. I think they slept till we got to St. Louis.








This is the Arch in St. Louis. It was absolutely breath taking. I just loved the scenery throughout the trip. It made it so fun.






This was the sky line in Nashville Tennessee, It was so awesome to be driving in the city where so many Country singers got their start.







This is Tasha and little Jeffery. I am so proud of Tasha, she is a good mom. And Jeffery is in good hands. Jeffery James Rowley weighted 7lbs 3 oz and he was 19 inch long.






This is Jeff my husband and I have to tell you that he is eating a green bean cassarole. My husband does not eat green beans ever. So Thanksgiving was a real blessing this year.









This is Jeffery, he is so awake the morning that I was holding him. Look how alert he is. He was such a good baby.



I just could not get enough of him. He loves to cuddle and he loves to be talked to. I really enjoyed my visit with my sister Charlene and Tasha. We got to see Charlene's husband Jim for a couple of day and then he had to get back on the road. I will post our Christmas pictures tomorrow. I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so shocked that Christmas is just around the corner. Great to be home and I love to travel, but home is where my heart is. Love all of you and thank you Charlene for all that you did to help us get to your home. Love ya sis.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Love the picture of Jeff eating the green beans. He does not look to thrilled.
Congrats on the new baby he is beautiful.

l.ann said...

glad to hear you had a good time visiting the family AND glad to hear you made it back in the same number of pieces in which you left ;O) The baby was undoubtedly named after Uncle Jeff, right (lol)

And I have to agree with Susan - Jeff doesn't look thrilled ~ did he like the casserole?

Who's car did you drive?

Tanya Ross said...

Jeffery James was named after Tasha's step brother who died. Jeff really did like the cassarole and we drove Shirley's car to Georgia and back. We had a great time. But it is still nice to be home.