Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It is beginning to look like the North Pole.

I can not believe that the snow is so deep. It is amazing. We have been shoveling all day and I am shocked at the amount of snow we have. It started snowing while we were outside and the wind started. I guess we are in a blizzard warning for the rest of the night and half the day tomorrow. This is our front door and my flower pots are growing snow flowers.


Here is our van covered with snow, and Jeff out shoveling us out. I wish that I had gotten a picture of our dog earlier. He could not run through the yard it was so high. He hops and it makes him look like a bunny instead of a dog.


Well, only seventeen days left until Christmas. Where is the time going? It seems like it is flying by. Keep warm everyone and have a wonderful evening. Love Tanya

5 comments:

Parsley said...

I know snow can be a pain for those who get it all the time but I wish we could have a little of the white stuff. All we have had the last few years is ICE and FREEZING RAIN. No fun.

Susan said...

I am getting more and more excited for christams. Especially now that we have all the white stuff.

l.ann said...

ooooohhhhhhh.........WOW!
weather envy - weather envy!

Tanya Ross said...

I like snow, but not this much. Parsley, I will ship some to you. I can not believe that they are forcasting more Sunday night.

Susan said...

I know sunday night would be getting closer to chrisatmas. we might have a white one this year. YEAH!!!!!