Thursday, December 3, 2009


Well, I feel a little better today after I have gotten some sleep. Driving really took it out of me. I usually have our decorations up after Thanksgiving, this year I did it after we got home. I got most of them up, the tree is not decorated yet. That is usually the kids job. I would like to share a Christmas that we had with my sister and her family. This is her Christmas tree, it had really neat decorations on it. I really loved the angel on the top of it.










This is Charlene and her husband Jim. She is opening a gift that we gave her. It was a really peaceful day and a great day to just get reacquainted with each other.
This is me on the couch unwrapping the gifts that she gave me. I got three scarfs, body soap and lotion, a peppermint sucker and a bag to put all of my items in. The best gift was the glad candle and refills that Charlene gave me. I love the smell of them.














This is Luke with his Yoda that he got from Charlene and Jim. He did an awesome impression of Yoda and we all had a great laugh. He is so funny sometimes. He also got a cool hoody and a t-shirt.









Here is Jim opening up the tools that we got him. Charlene said that he needed them. I am all about getting things that people need. I love giving gifts and seeing their expressions as they open them.






Melanie got this beautiful watch set from Aunt Charlene and Uncle Jim. She can change the bands and the little ring for the outside of it. She loved it. She had to have it with her all the way home. She loves the necklace and the earrings that go with it. She asked Jeff and I if she could get her ears pierced. I am surprised, I thought she would not want to.



This is my favorite picture of all. Charlene and Jim got Jeff Star Trek ornaments for his tree. He has a Christmas tree with three Star Trek ornaments already. He got a phaser and the other one has Capt Kirk, Spock and Captain Pike on them from the original series. He is so excited to put up his tree this weekend.






Here is Tasha with her book. She loves to read and she always had some book or magazine in her hands while we were there. I am glad that she likes to read. It is important to like to read.







Here is Charlene taking pictures of the family. It was really great to spend the holidays with my family. I have not gotten to do that for some time. I hope that they have a great holiday.






This is Nana and she loved Jeff's back. She is so cute. She looked so sweet in that picture. I am glad to be home, but I will never take the experience we had in Georgia for granite. Family is forever and should grow.

4 comments:

Parsley said...

My daughter and I are real Star Trek fans. We have a few ornaments that make us smile from the original series. Tribbles!!!

Blessings on your holiday.

Susan said...

Love the picture of luke and Jeff. You are great at catching people's expressions. Glad to hear you had a good time.

Tanya Ross said...

Parsley, do you have a tribbles ornanment? Jeff loves Star Trek, I have to admit that I think it is cute how he acts around it. Glad to meet a fellow trekkie.

Susan- I love facial expressions, they say lots about that person. It is fun to take pictures. I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving. Talk to ya later.

l.ann said...

What a blessed time - spending with family! And only more to come!