Friday, December 18, 2009

Well, it is the weekend before Christmas and I have many things to get done. I have also taken on a new adventure to meet women. I have become a Mary Kay consultant. I have to tell you that my decision was really prayed about and there just seem to be so much peace about it. I can not believe that I now have my own business and the support of my husband and I get to talk to women about make up, but most of all, I will be able to share the gospel. This is really awesome for me.

I have to share also that this is the first year that I have really not worried about anything. Oh, most Christmas's in the past I worried about if we would be able to have enough money for gifts, or can we fill up the kids stockings. Sometimes I was worried about food for the table or paying the bills. But I have peace, I started this peace the night I went in for the surgery on my appendix and I have not lost it, it has felt like a gift from God. For the first time in my life I am not worried about anything, money, bills, food or friendships. I am just looking up and adoring my savior and shepherd. And I am going to hold on to this peace even after the New Year begins. I pray and hope that all of you find it this Christmas and hold on to it through the whole year. It is awesome and I want to share it with you all. God bless all of you and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families. Love Tanya

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yeah!! I did mary Kay for a long time and i still use some of their products. Since i moved here I have not had a Mary Kay consultant but now I do(You).

Tanya Ross said...

Oh Susan, you made my day. I would love to come over and show you and your mom some of the new products that Mary Kay has. Just let me know. Thanks