Sunday, December 6, 2009

This award is from seasons of my mind. She awarded this to all the blogger who read her blog and I am doing it the same way. One hitch is that you have to tell what your favorite things are. You have to state five of them. So here are my favorite things.

1. I love my Lord and my bible. I would not be the person I am today if it were not for the Lord changing me and my bible showing me the directions I need to go.

2. I love my husband, I have many wonderful friends in my life. But Jeff is my ultimate friend. He is the one I tell all my secrets to. We are very close and I am so glad that the Lord matched us up.

3. I would have to say that homeschooling my kids has been one of my favorite. I love to spend time with Luke and Melanie, we laugh, learn and talk so much. I am so grateful for my kids and the freedom to home school.

4. I love Christmas, not just what it represents, but that it was my mother's favorite holiday. She would just become gitty as a child during this time. She would play Christmas music in September and burn candles. It was really magical for me. I miss her during this time, her memory will go on forever for me.

5. I love family. I have not really appreciated what family represents for most of my life. I am realizing that family is not just blood relatives, but it can be close friends. I am so blessed by so many wonderful sisters in Christ and my family is growing more and growing close. I am so glad that I see family in such a different way.

Now it is your turn, copy the circle of friends symbol and list five things that you are thankful for or are your favorite. Can not wait to see what you say. God bless all of you, Love Tanya

1 comment:

Parsley said...

Glad you're in my 'circle of friends'. Bless you.