Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!! I can not believe that today is Christmas day. It has been a little crazy around here, but good. First we were hit with sleet and snow on Christmas eve. It made travels a little slower than usual. But we made it to Grandpa and Grandma's house and we had a great time with family. Here I am with my angel pendant that I picked out. I thought that it was so beautiful.





Then I took some picture of the weather while it was getting dark out side. I love my camera, it took cool pictures of the snow as it was coming down. It is cold out side definitly and the wind does not help it much. I wonder what the ride home will be? The rest of our evening was visiting, play Apples to Apples and laughing. We love to laugh, and have a good time.


















After I night with Jeff's parents, Jeff, Luke, Melanie and I went home and did our own Christmas. The kids had a blast and Melanie was in seventh heaven with all of her gifts. Then the kids went and did what they wanted while Jeff and I fell asleep watching TV. It was a good night and I had such a wonderful time. I really feel blessed and I am so glad that we have such a wonderful family.















So, this morning I woke up and looked outside and this is what I seen. This is my front door, see how high the snow is the base of the door. And the snow is blowing all over the place. It is really cold this morning. It is beautiful though. Well, I hope that all of you have an awesome Christmas and I love you all. God bless you from my house to yours. Love Tanya















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Susan said...

Tanya you look so pretty in that top picture. hope you had a Merry Christmas.
Susan

Tanya Ross said...

Susan, thanks, I have felt so good. I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas also.

Lori, I hope that your family had a Merry Christmas.