Friday, November 27, 2009

This Thanksgiving, Jeff, the kids and I drove to Atlanta Georgia. I am so excited to tell you how awesome time I have had here. I was a little apprehensive at first, but it has been an awesome time. I am connecting with my sister and I have really felt like part of her life. And my niece had her baby and they are doing really well. When I get home I will post a ton of pictures of our Thanksgiving and Christmas. Also, I want to tell you little about our new addition Jeffery James Rowley, he is the most awesome little baby. He sleeps through the night and he feeds well. He does not like to be naked, but he loves to be held. He is a little angel and even Tasha has been doing an awesome job as a mother. She loves her new son and she is taking good care of him.

The scenery on our drive here was absolutely beautiful and I was so intrigued with all of the beauty of our country. I feel so blessed to be in a country with so much beauty. Like I said, I will post pictures when I get back, we are doing fine and we are having fun, love all of you and we hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. God bless all of you. Love Tanya

No comments: