Tuesday, April 14, 2009

quick post



Happy Belated Easter to you all. I am so sorry, in the last days we have been so busy. We have been to the nursing home to color Easter eggs with the residents. Then we had to do some shopping for Easter and my sister in laws birthday. We went to early breakfeast and church at Hillside church in Clarinda. It was amazing, and I hope to post on it more on Thursday or Friday. Then on Easter afternoon, Our family celebrated Easter and threw a birthday party for my sister in law and I. It was so awesome. We have had an awesome time.

Today however, Jeff, Luke, Melanie and I are going to Omaha. Melanie and I are going to a little conference call Bright Lights. I will inform you more on this. It is tonight for three hours and then all day tomorrow. So, Jeff and I thought that it would be really good to spend the time with the kids. Jeff is going to do somethings with Luke tomorrow while we are at the conference. So, we are getting ready for the day. I got sick yesterday and threw up a couple of times. I prayed so hard for healing and today I feel great. So we are going. I hope to sit down and write some more and visit all of your blogs when I get back. I love all of you and you have a great couple of days. Love Tanya

5 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Tanya, sounds like a great plan. Was wondering about ya dear one. You all have a great time. That Bright Lights events sounds simply wonderful. Looking forward to hearing more about it later. Blessings.

Nana C said...

Glad you are going to the Bright Lights conference. I know Susan had talked about it , but I don't know if they are attending. Be looking forward to your next posts. Love Nana C

Tanya Ross said...

I am going with Susan and some of the girls. She is taking me up and then Jeff will meet me at the hotel. Nana, Luke also got a job at Hy-vee. He started last night. I am so proud of him. I will tell you all more later, love Tanya

Just Be Real said...

Sounds good!

Indian Lake Papa said...

Hope your trip is great - drop by when you get back.