Friday, April 24, 2009

One Blessed Week


This has been one awesome week. I was able to witness one of my neices, Jasmine make a commitment to Christ through Baptism. It was such an awesome experience to be able to be a part of that. She is growing up to really love the Lord and I am so proud of her. Then I was honored to be able to take pictures of my other neice Brooke. She went to her prom. Does she not look so beautiful

She chose to go to the Prom even though she did not have a date. Then in the last minute she found a date, but they went as friends. And she also went with her other girl friends. She looks so beautiful to night and I started thinking about how little she used to be. Time flies. I am so blessed to sit back and watch the two of these girls grow up. WOW, family is so important. And their lives will be so filled with this and that, but one constant is the love of family. God bless all of you and I hope you all have an awesome weekend. Love Tanya

3 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Certainly did look like you had a super blessed week Tanya. God is good! You have precious children and neices which I am sure touch your heart in many ways. Thank you for sharing dear one and for your love and support as always. Blessings.

Nana C said...

Tanya, she is a lovely girl, yes they do grow up. See you soon. Love Cheryl

Just Be Real said...

Tanya, I have an award waiting for you in the post "Just Be Real Award." Come by and take of it dear one!