Thursday, October 1, 2009


Well, I had another doctor's appointment Tuesday and all is going great. All the staples are out and I am on the mend. God is so good, the doctor keeps making comments like "On normal cases where the women is large, I would of had to open her up at least two times now and re staple her." or "I can not believe how healthy you look and how well you are healing."
Well, Dr Grass, it is God!!!!! All the way with him, ya know. I am feeling so good, I asked Jeff to take a walk around the block with me yesterday. It was so good. I felt so good. It can be dangerous to feel so good, because it makes me want to get up and do lots of work. The house needs help. And I know that my family is doing what they can to keep it clean, but it is not up to what I want. So, I keep getting up and trying to do things. Not good when Jeff is home.

I have been sitting here, reading some of my favorite blogs and really seeing what God is doing in lots of peoples lives. I am impressed by Susan's blog this week that talks about Character building and life skills. This is really important and I am glad to be reminded of that. I read Nana's blog about Joy and happiness, and yes, we have to reach for it and come out of ourselves to help people around us. And then I read Lori's blog about the growth of her daughters and how they are becoming independent and wanting to blaze their trails in this world. Awesome, I am so impressed by the different paths that we are all on. Parsley, I love your blog and it is such a wonderful reminder of activities and family, healing and love. And of course Papa and Mama's blog, you are so in my prayers this week and God is surrounding you during this time of uncertainty. I am so blessed by the people that I am surrounded by and I hope and pray that during your journeys, there will be growth, love, peace, patients and joy. God bless all of you and thanks for inviting me on your journey. Love ya, from Tanya

6 comments:

Indian Lake Papa said...

Tanya - we will be praying for you as well! If we were close enough I would stop by with some pizza - or - chicken soup - which do you prefer! LOL Thanks for your prayers as well.

Susan said...

What a beautiful post Tanya. So happy to hear you are doing so well. Hope to see you this Saturday.

Tanya Ross said...

Papa, thank you, I think the chicken soup would be best. God is so good and I really believe you two will get through anything.

Susan, love ya and you have such an awesome family. God is definitly guiding you. Your daughters are such an awesome blessing to me and love little levi, he is a sweetheart. And I know Marc is an awesome head of the house hold. You are blessed.

l.ann said...

What a heartfelt post Tanya! Kisses and hugs to you and your family! I'm really glad you are feeling so much better! God is good ~ all the time!

Nana C said...

Tanya, this post was sweet! miss you love nana and thank you for the compliment. love nana C

Parsley said...

I just praise God that you are doing so well!