Monday, October 5, 2009


Wow, I can not believe that this year is going so fast. It is already the 5Th of October. I have not been posting because Jeff's aunt decided that it was time to go to the Nursing home, so Jeff and his family have been cleaning her apartment. I have been here trying to support Jeff and making sure that he has his supper and things set up when he comes home. He has been really tired. This is such a big decision, not just for Jeff's aunt, but for his mom also. She has been dealing with things, just pray for her. I have been feeling so good, so good in fact, I have moved furniture, changed curtains and looking at some painting projects. It is driving Jeff crazy that I will not stay down. I have to say, I have felt awesome. I have also been back into my bible, I am currently reading 2 Chronicles and I am loving it. I love the fact that Solomon asked for wisdom instead of riches or more territory. It is so awesome. The word of God is so fulfilling and I am seeing so much from it. I hope to keep going and soon read straight through the bible. I have taken some bunny trails, but I think I needed to. I hope that all of you are having a wonderful Autumn and enjoying this crisp air. It is so refreshing. Have an awesome evening and days to come, love ya from Tanya

6 comments:

Parsley said...

Don't over-do my friend. Use wisdom and take care of yourself. Hugs.

Nana C said...

Tanya, I know you will know when to slow down, you can take those short rest periods though. I am so happy you are doing well. It is fall here also, we have been able to turn off the AC and open up the doors and windows. Yes, prayer for your aunt and his mom too. love nana C

Susan said...

Fall is definately here. I can't believe how chilly it has been latelt. can you believe our books still have not arrived.

l.ann said...

Slow and easy wins the race! Just take good care right now! Prayers and blessings for you my friend.

PS - sure would love to feel some of that midwestern "chill" right about now! People here are still swimming in the river during the day ~ crazies!!! ME? I'm turning the A/C down to 63, brewing the hot chocolate, with our white pull blinds drawn ~ pretending it's winter with snow on the ground :o)

Enjoy and take it all in for me!

Tanya Ross said...

I was watching the news last night and they are talking about possible snow this weekend. Can you believe it. I think it is going to be an early winter and long. It is so cold, wow. I will take it easy and do things slow. Everyone enjoy your autumn, love Tanya

P/S Susan, I can not believe our books are not in yet. I hope they come soon.

Susan said...

Tanya remember when we were looking for those Beth Moore videos last time and we stopped and prayed and then we found them immediately. Maybe we should do that his time. There must be some real good material in this book.

Oh yeah my kids heard about possible snow on Friday and are really excited. Not momma.