Tuesday, September 29, 2009




Yesterday was Jeff and my 19th wedding anniversary. We did not do anything. I am kind of down right now physically and some mentally. I guess I am trying to rush healing a little bit. But, I have to say that I do feel so much better than I have in a long time. I find myself being more aware of my bodies needs and I think this has made me realize the destruction that I had given this temple of Gods. But I am well and I am thankful to be able to share another year with Jeff and the kids. Most of all, I want to be in tip top shape for the trip to Georgia in November for the arrival of my new great Nephew Jeffery Jay. I am so excited for this and I will be celebrating Thanksgiving with my sister and family. I have not spend a holiday with any of my family for some time. I think the last Thanksgiving with Charlene was when we were little. I can not remember. I did get to spend Christmas with my mother in 1999. That was my last holiday with her. I am so excited though and I just want to be on the mend. So thanks for those prayers and I hope all of you have an awesome week. Love Tanya

5 comments:

Parsley said...

Well, happy belated anniversary. I hope you heal up quickly. I know you've been though a lot. Hugs and prayers.

Susan said...

The trip to Georgia is goingt to be so wonderful for you . Praying that you will fell brand new and have a blessed time.

l.ann said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Jeff! Thanksgivings in this house is that you feel much better - soon! Blessings on your trip ~ are Jeff and the kids going too?

Tanya Ross said...

Yes, Jeff and the kids are going to get to go with me. I am so excited to spend the holidays with all of us.

Nana C said...

A wonderful anniversary you had with Jeff. Your healing continues and Thanksgiving with your family, that is the best. Love nana C