Monday, October 19, 2009










Ever since I have left the hospital, I have been so amazed at how the Lord is working in my life. It seems that Jeff and I are closure and we are really working on our relationship. Of course it is so nice that he is now on day shift. And I am closure to Melanie and Luke and more focused this year on school. But most of all, I am seeing God more clearer. I have been getting up at five thirty in the morning and spending that time with God. I am seeing Him with such excitement and love. I really see how awesome He is and His word is awesome. I pray for the season that all of you just sit back and just bask in God's word. Notice the creation around you and the peace that fills your family. He is so awesome and so much wanting to get closure to you and me. What a beautiful day we had and I am so blessed to have blogger friends like you all. God bless you and have a wonderful evening. Love Tanya

4 comments:

l.ann said...

5:30(AM)? You're my hero!!!

Susan said...

I love your picture of the litle girl knealing at her bed. So glad to hear things are looking up in your home.

Nana C said...

Tanya, the picture is precious! I know when I see you, I will be delighted! What is this about having to find a different place to have coffee? Is the one in Red Oak closed? Hope not, although we could go to another place... Hy-vee, Firehouse. love nana C

Tanya Ross said...

Ya, our favorite coffee shop is now closed. We will have to look for some other place to have coffee and breakfeast. I do know how to make those cinnamon roll french toast though. Can not wait to see you.