Saturday, October 10, 2009



This morning I was getting up and ready for the women's group that I attend. As I was getting ready I kept thinking I should pull out my winter coat. I put on my coat, grabbed my bible and purse and opened the door and look what I saw. I was not very happy about this, it is too early in the year for this. And it is cold, it is kind of sleeting a little out there. But it is not really slick. So, this morning I was given the book for our next bible study. We are going to do "Lord Teach Me To Pray" by Kay Arthur. I am really excited about this. I am really ready for a new study. I am also reading "The Sovereign Spirit, Discerning His Gifts" by Martyn Lloyd-Jones. It has been a really good book so far.

It is really weird to see leaves falling from the trees and snow falling at the same time. I can not believe that all the leaves are not off the trees yet. Well, I hope all of you have an awesome weekend and a blessed fall. God bless you and I love ya, Tanya

7 comments:

Parsley said...

Strange weather!

Nana C said...

Yes, Tanya, I just read Susan's post about the snow coming. Your pictures are great, though I agree it is a bit early. Can you recall when the last time it was this early? love nana C

l.ann said...

OH, now I'm jealous! Thanks a lot! I need to pull my white pull-shades and pretend I'm there with y'all (that's Texan talk ya know!)

Tanya Ross said...

Nana, I think it has been a couple of years. I really do not like it when it is so early. They are talking more tonight.

Lori, I will ship you some snow. Love ya.

Susan said...

Hey Tanya I saw on the news that since they began recording weather in the 1800's it has never snowed this early. So it was a first and we got to see it. Pretty neat Huh.

Tanya Ross said...

That is neat, I still do not want snow this early. It will make for a long winter.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oh my Goodness, look at that! Although it FEELS like it could snow here that's just way too early.

I love the watch the snow fall....that's when it's so pretty.

I hope you are doing well Tanya :)
I am finding school to be a bit challenging this year..no matter how many times we do Algebra I like it less each time! I thought it was going to be an easier year with Rush being in his first year of High School but actually it's more challenging....at least for me anyway.

~Blessings,
Robin