Saturday, May 29, 2010

Revelation


I have to share with ya what God has revealed to me besides my worship of food. One day I was in our bedroom looking into one of those mirrors that is full length. I was looking at my body and I was really getting upset about how bad it looked. At that moment I realized that it is not my body that is the problem, it was my mind. See, my body is like the battle zone from what my mind decides to do. Yes, my body also craves things, but it started with my mind. If my mind, heart and soul are not targeted on God, my body is going to take the brunt of it. I realized that my whole body has to be targeted on my God. He is the only one who will get me through this. He has the strength and the power. And in turn He will give me the strength and the power. I will be given the same power that God gave Jesus to rise, (Mark 16). I just have to tap into that and focus on God. So this battle field needs to be given to God and let Him do the rest. Yes, for some reason this time it is so easy and I know it is because of God. In fact I am not even afraid of my fall back from loosing so much weight and not being able to finish it. I am going to be one hundred and sixty four pounds. I hope to break three hundred next week and I will make two hundred and eighty pounds by my next doctors visit. And when I look at my body, I look at it differently, it is all about my mind and where it is. Right now it is focused on God and that is where it is going to stay. God bless ya and have a great Memorial weekend. Love Tanya

No comments: