Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Special day with my family














Well, Wednesday was my birthday. My 40th to be exact. I can not believe that I am now 40. Does it bother me? No I am really excited to keep going on in my journey with God and my family.















I remembered when my mother turned forty. It really bothered her. I am not that way, my age has really never bothered me. I am so grateful for that. I guess, I just believe that every year gets me one year closure to Jesus. Not that I do not enjoy my family, I do, but I am so excited to see Jesus.

Well anyway, Jeff, Luke and Melanie got me a cake and a bouquet of flowers and a Snuggy. I am so excited to use it. I was so surprised that they did that for me. It made me feel so special. I love them so much.

So then I went to my ladies group and they surprised me with a cake also. How special I felt, it is awesome to be surrounded by so many people in my life. I love ya all and I hope that you all have a great weekend and I am praying for you all, Love Tanya. Oh by the way, Lori, thanks again for the clothes, I am so loving them.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I just love you Tanya. i can't wait until i am 40. I want to have as great of an attitude about it as you do. the cake looks yummy and so does the Snuggly. I'll have to ask for one of those for my b-day.
Glad to hear you had such a great day.

Nana C said...

you look so happy Tanya, glad your day was beautiful....I don't remember 40?????? love nana C

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome ~ glad you're enjoying them!