Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mary Kay Career Conference 2010


Last weekend Teresa, Tiffany, Mindee and I went to Des Monies for a couple of days for the Annual Mary Kay Career Conference. It was so awesome. This is Stacie, she is a National Director and an awesome lady. She gave her I Story and shared some tips on how to further our businesses. She is a down to earth kind of woman and I really enjoyed her. This was taken on Friday night and we had a blast dancing and watching all the ladies who worked hard get a chance to dance across the stage. Teresa even got to dance across the stage because she earned her Red Jacket. It was so awesome. This next picture was taken on Saturday.
Mindee, Teresa and I all had seperate classes. I learned so much and met so many wonderful gals. This is really a great business with wonderful women.
It was a great time

2 comments:

Susan said...

Tanya, you look so pretty.

Nana C said...

Tanya, I am so proud of you, you can have a good time with the business. You do look lovely....nana C