Friday, March 26, 2010

My Good Friends


I have always been really blessed with my friends. I have always had support, especially when I have struggled through something. But just in this week, God has used me in mighty ways to be there for my friends. I have realized that friends are awesome to laugh with and joke around. To pray for and to reminisce on our past. But friends are also awesome in times of troubles, times where they need advice or times to let them cry and question why. How blessed to be a part of their lives and be there to hold them up in prayer. Or to just hold them while they cry. I feel blessed to be on this side this time. And to all my friends who are struggling through things, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and then I am praying for you. I am in your corner and I am holding the handkerchief for you. I love each and every one of you.



God is so good, He wants us to go to Him. He wants us to lay all of our problems at His feet. I have realized that only God can get us through. That also means how to be a good friend, one who prays and not gossips, one who loves without judgement and one who excepts with pure love for the other. Am I perfect in this area, no, it will take time and practice. I am grateful for the practice God is giving me. And I will lay all my friends in God's lap and pray for each and every one of them. I am going to love. Love Tanya

2 comments:

Nana C said...

Tanya, this was a most heartfelt post, thank you for caring so deeply, God has given you His love and you are doing as He commands to Love One Another. nana C

best friend said...

the true best friend is ourself, coz in every man there’s bad n good side live together in one body and understand each other. They never be separated n won’t leave each other. Nice blog, I added u in my link, would u add me too. Thanx.