Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am Christ Bride

I have been down the last couple of days with a cold. It has really wiped me out. During this time I have been really praying about what God wants from me. But one of the things He has been reminded me of is the fact that I am His bride. And that I need to be ready. It was also mentioned in the Breaking Free Book that a group of us are doing right now. I really have looked to Him with different eyes and the Word Of God has really hit my heart like and arrow to a bull's eye. I do need to be ready for Him, I believe the time is nearer than any of us can even imagine. I am honored to be His bride and I am so at awe at Him and why Me? I am blessed and in love with a wonderful Creator, Awesome Redeemer and Healer. And I will be up in no time with His help. May my God be with you and always with you, for He is awesome. Love Tanya

No comments: