Thursday, November 19, 2009








Charlene, what I am about to post, please do not be mad???

Most of you know that our family is going to Georgia next week. And this is all possible because my sister and her husband are giving us the money. So, on Monday we received a money order from her. Well, some how during the day the money order was forgotten. And I did not think about it until Tuesday morning.

So, I started to look for it and I could not find it. But most importantly, I could not even recollect where I had placed it. I freaked out and Jeff calmed me down and told me to pray. So, I left for the Pregnancy center and then just broke down before the Lord. In that time of humbleness, I reached out to some sisters in Christ and text them to pray for guidance. As soon as I was done praying, I recollected a book that Luke and Jeff were reading on Monday. I texts Jeff and told him to look in that book.

Well, I got home, Jeff and Luke could not remember the name of the book. And I could not remember the name, but if I seen it, I would recognize it. So, I kept looking, and I went in the bedroom and sat on the bed. I raised my hands to heaven and said, I give up my control, it is all yours God. I reached down to pick up all the books and papers off our bed and there was the book. When I opened it the money order fell out at my feet. I began to cry again and praised God. Then I text all of the sister and thanked them for their prayers.

At that moment, I was so blessed by God and I realized how awesome He really is. He cared about a small piece of paper and it was just as important to Him. WOW, how thankful I feel. I am so blessed to have a sister that really wants to see me, but a God who really wants me to go. And sisters in Christ who were willing to pray, even thought they had no clue to what I was going through. Amen.

4 comments:

Parsley said...

Don't you love when God reminds us He cares about even the little things in our lives?!

l.ann said...

glad you found the money order!

Susan said...

This was such a wonderful testimony as to how the Lord cares about everything in our lives.

Tanya Ross said...

I tell you the truth, this has been a really interesting time for me. It has really made me rely on Him more. I am glad though, I have been praying to trust in him more.