Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I came on my blog tonight and I was a little surprised by the last date that I posted. It seemed like the time just slipped away. I guess I just have not had much to talk about. I have been in the word much and the Lord has been showing me some awesome directions. I hope that I will be able to share it soon. But until I am ready, I am going to post some pictures of my kids. Enjoy. These children are my nieces Jasmine, Brooke, and our son Luke and our soon to be twelve year old daughter Melanie.
This is a picture of our son Luke on his official birthday and mom. I look really tired in that picture.

This is a picture of my little girl Melanie on her first day out of the womb. I am not sure, but she does not look to happy about this. And do not ask me why I am holding the nose plug, I can not remember that far.





This is my mom Dorothy Mae. She actually lived with Jeff and I for a short time. It is the last picture of her that I have. This is Christmas and Jeff's parents house. I am not sure when this was taken, but a couple of years after this picture my mother died, very suddenly. We were not that close, I have to say, it was mainly because I wanted a fairly tale mother. Mom is not without her faults also, but I could of thought differently. I realize now how much I love her and I miss her so deeply. Her birthday is this month and I have been thinking about her much.


This is Luke and Melanie on Easter. I have to tell you, I am so blessed to have two children that love one another and they take care of each other. I love the way they help each other out and they are always kind to each other. They are the best of friends. I love this picture, Luke told Jeff and I when I found out I was pregnant that he knew the baby was a little sister. He was so right.


This is my last picture. This is a picture of my sister Charlene on the left and myself on the right. See, my mother loved Christmas. That was the time in my life where I seen my mom shine. Almost all of my pictures are of Christmas, I miss that about her and I tend to carry on her tradition. See, Christmas is more to me than just packages or music. It is Jesus, and most of all family. I love ya Charlene, I know that you are reading this on face book. I am so glad that you and I are working on a better relationship and I hope and pray for our present and our future. I hope all of you enjoyed the pictures, they are dear people that touch my heart always. God bless you.

3 comments:

l.ann said...

Great memories!!! That picture of you in the hospital with Luke ~ OH MY GOSH - Melanie looks JUST like you! It was like a blast (to the future) of seeing Melanie in that same situation. WOW!

Your mom knew how much you loved her - even if you didn't know at that point!

Susan said...

Oh my I love the picutre of all the cousins. Wow I can't beleive how much Mel looks like you. I thought the picture of you at Christmas was her.

Nana C said...

Pictures they say are worth a hundred words, well you outdid yourself Tanya, to share the family and your life, well they are great. Yes, as l.ann said your Mom was a special lady. love nana C