Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Climb



I really prayed about this before I posted it, but I have to tell ya that I believe in my heart that God uses many people to talk to me. This is no exception, Melanie and I watched this movie, which I believe has a really great message. But it was this song that really brought tears to my eyes. I assure you that Miley does not talk about God, but as I was hearing this song, I was visualizing my walk with God. And one thing that is stated is that it is not about what is on the other side, it has everything to do with the climb. I believe that in all paths that I have taken, it was that I find it all joy through my trials, James 1:7. As I was going through that trial or path, I was growing closure to God, letting Him change my life. The refiners fire as it is put so many times in the word. And He is my only hope to see the other side, but I guarantee you, that I will not be the same person on this side of that climb as I am on that other side. It was just an awesome song and although I am not a big Hannah Montana fan, I find it interesting that we are all seeking something and if we look hard enough and just except the journey we will realize that all road will lead to God.

1 comment:

Nana C said...

Tanya, I only listened to about 15 seconds of the song on your post. I will probably not see the movie. I have been on many journeys, on my seeking myself, I do not believe that all of those roads led to God. I believe that God waited, was ready for my surrender to Him. Recently over this past year I have asked God to give me discernment for the stuff in the world that I think is ok. for me, but is it ok. for my committment to Him? I do understand the climb, that analogy was great, He is there to hold our hand! love nana C