Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have been intrigued by my friend Lori, she has shown some awesome pictures off of her blog. The other night I made a slide show full of pictures of my sister in law and brother in law. They celebrated their 18Th wedding anniversary and I wanted to give them something to cherish for times to come. It turned out so awesome that I could not believe that I was even capable of making one. I already have an order from my parents to make them one for their twenty fifth wedding anniversary. So, thanks Lori for the inspiration. I also like to thank Lori for her idea with the magazine pictures. I have been writing more in my journal.




Well, the point of this post is to tell you that since I read about Lori's gift of photography, I have been looking at the way I take pictures. Last night Luke, Mel and I went for a walk and I took these pictures. I did some in black and white and some in colored. I love the picture of these flowers, do not ask me how I did that. But it looks really cool.


We have a town square, and around this time of year it is full of flowers. This is off one of the light post that surround the water fountain. I was lucky to get this shot with the kids. They are always in such a hurry to go no where. I really loved the smell of the flowers and the look of them.
















These are blacked Susan's. I love yellow flowers. Especially sunflowers. I took pictures of them in color and then in black and white. They turned out really good. I am so blessed to be able to walk in the town and take pictures. Creation surrounds me every where I go. I hope that you enjoy these pictures. God bless all of you.
Give all the glory to God.
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." III John 2

3 comments:

Susan said...

I too love the flower's at the square this time of year. It truly is amazing how beautiful God decorated our world for us.

l.ann said...

Thank you for deleting the last comment and your welcome. Have fun developing your OWN style. I'm still working on that for myself. It's all about the light and composition in photography!

Nana C said...

Wow! Tanya the pictures are beautiful. We are busy here, but doing well. Love Nana C