Friday, July 3, 2009


Hello everyone, I just wanted to tell all of you Happy Fourth of July and I hope that all is well.
This is a picture of Melanie, my daughter. She did a play with some other little girls about our freedom and forefathers. It was a great play. If you would like to see more pictures go to this blog.
And then Luke, Mel, Jasmine, Ricky, Bonnie, Dana, Tianna and I were in the Juction Days Parade. I have posted all that information on the Pregnancy Center blog.
I have been really busy with the upcoming fair. We ordered the booth, the pens, the grocery bags and the magnets for the booth. I am really excited for the fair. In September, we will be having a chamber coffee at the center. It is going to be awesome. So, I have been busy. In a couple of days, I want to post somethings that I have been going through. I want some more time to pray about it. I love all of you and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday celebrating our freedom.

2 comments:

Just Be Real said...

You certainly are a busy busy busy busy bee, huh? Happy 4th to you also Tanya! Blessings and hugs.

Nana C said...

Your daughter is lovely, Tanya, she is maturing into all that God will have for her to serve. You are a true servant too, Jeff and you have much to be thankful for. Love Nana C