Thursday, July 16, 2009

My family and the fair.







This week the Pregnancy Center is at the fair. I was faced with some personal challenges this week and I felt fear come upon me. I was not sure that I could do this. I sat down one morning and just prayed to the Lord and gave him the task of bringing helpers my way. And I was so blessed by all the people who have come to me or have said yes when I have asked.







Most of all, I was blessed by my family. I feel so secure and loved this week by Jeff and the kids. We all set up the both and then Luke has taken some of the time slots to sit at the booth. I am so blessed that my family has just as much conviction in this ministry as I do. It is awesome.






I love this picture of my children. They are the best of friends. They love each other and they take care of one another. Luke is a great big brother and Melanie just adores him. I am so proud of both of them. God has awesome ministries for both of them.



At the end of this week, I will post more pictures and let you know maybe some awesome testimonies from young women. I am so blessed to know Jesus and be his servant. It is amazing to me the women who come to me with awesome stories of courage and strength. I am amazed. God bless all of you, and happy fair week.

3 comments:

Parsley said...

Hope you have amazing success in your efforts. Your family is just lovely.

Nana C said...

Tanya, I did not realize it was fair time already, I would have been there to help you. So proud of your devotion with so many young families. Pictures are great . It is 106 degrees here today!!!!! Sitting under the air- conditioner, thank you Lord for all we have. Nana C

Tanya Ross said...

Thank you nana, I would of loved having you there. Parsley, thank you for commenting, and yes it was a very successful week. I realized that we are really supported by the community. More than I realized. Thanks to all and have a good weekend. Love Tanya