Monday, November 29, 2010

Letting Go

This year has been really pinnacle for me. Not only is my son graduating and heading out into the world. But God has me letting go of garbage that has been floating in my life for some time. I feel like some of those people on that show "Hoarders". I just sit back and let things pile up and I do not let them go or get rid of them. Sometimes I feel like I can not. But, God has been really clear about cleaning my heart, mind, soul and spirit along with my home. I think sometimes I get compliant with my life, I am really good about showing people there hang ups or helping others. But when it comes to my own life, I am null and void. So this year I am giving it back to God and starting to take on freedom. I hope you will come for the ride. First of all, I am a part of a new website called Sparks people. It is an online program to lose weight and other areas of life that need cleaning. It is an awesome website and I can not say enough of it. I encourage you to take a gander at it. Who knows, may change your life. Another thing I have started doing again is writing in my journal, I love to write. It gives me a direction and keeps me thinking, plus it helps with my thinking pattern and letting go of stuff. Of course, reading my bible and other material that will help in my spiritual journey. I have been drinking more water and watching what I eat. I think my weigh gain was due to my mental battle that goes on, I am going to try to keep plugging at this. I know I will lose weight. I am also going to take life one minute at a time if I have to. I do not want to rush life. It will come to it's end when it does, rushing to this and that will cause me to lose the moment. So, this is my journey so far, I will keep you updated as time marches on.

Love all of you and I think of you all often. I hope that you have a great week and I am praying for all of my blogging buddies. God bless ya, from Tanya

3 comments:

Parsley said...

Funny you should mention 'Hoarders' as I watched that last night. Never thought of it as being applicable for what's going on inside our hearts instead of houses.

Good luck with you goals. God will equip.

Susan said...

I am proud of you Tanya. Don't get discouraged just keep plugging on like you said.

Nana C said...

yes, you will do it Tanya...God is able to love as only He can...doing His will....will become your will and you will honor Him.... praying for you nana C