Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bible Studies

Hi all, I wanted to share some awesome bible studies that I stumbled on. We are in between studies right now and I thought I would start looking at some areas that need some most improved with God. I am finding that I needed some help with Self Control. So here are some sights for you, this one has been my favorite so far. So, go here , just print it out and go verse by verse. It has five sections and so far it has been really good. I did not look at self control in all of these areas. Here is another bible study that I found on Self Control, this one is four lessons, it will start on the fourth lesson when you open the page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the other three lessons. The site is called hem of his garment. Looks awesome, I will probably go there next.

Here is some bible lessons on Grace, go here. Here is lessons on "How God Interacts with Us," go here. This is my last website, this one you can sign up to get weekly studies to your email. I joined this one and I will be getting studies starting tomorrow. I will let ya know how it goes, go here if you would like to sign up.

I am finding that it is so important to be in the word of God, even if it means you need some structure. I hope you find what you are looking for. God bless all of you. Love Tanya

No comments: