Friday, June 18, 2010

Melanie's Job this week


Well, this week Melanie is taking care of some chickens for our friends. At first, I really did not think she would be able to do it. And at first she really did struggle with it.










But now, she love the chickens. She can not wait to get out there and take care of them. She even wants one. I do not think so. But she thinks that they are really cool.








And she is taking good care of the chickens. They are really good. Except the day that one grabbed my finger. They are good chickens and Melanie and I are having a blast taking care of them.

3 comments:

Parsley said...

My daughter would love that job even if it's a little dirty. Lots of droppings I'm sure.

Nana C said...

Hi just looked at your post Tanya, had not been to the computer for over a week.....it was not too bad either...anyway Melanie looks wonderful with the chickens......you are both fantastic...enjoy the eggs...love nana C

Susan said...

Thank yo so much for taking care of our chickens. It looks like she had a great time. I knew I picked the right person when I asked her.
Thanks Mel