Sunday, May 3, 2009

Worship time

This time I tried to pick some Christian artist from the past. I remember listening to these songs a long time ago.

This is so true, no matter where you go, you will find love and want to give it back. It is amazing.


This song always comforts me when I feel that alone feeling. I really love affection and this song sums me up to a tee.


I have been a huge Carmen fan for a long time. I like to listen to his songs because he puts such realism in them. He has such a heart for people.

I will post more later, I am in prayer mode about my next post and so in a couple of days I may post. Have a great sunday and a great couple of day. God bless you from Tanya

1 comment:

Just Be Real said...

I certainly remember the Sandi Patti song, Love In Any Language. Blessings to you Tanya, thank you.