Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thank you

I have been in some prayer lately on what I need to do. I was faced today with some serious things in my life and I am going to have to make some changes in my schedule. I believe that sense it is really nice out, I need to walk away from my blog for a while. I will post here or there, but I need to really take care of my body right now. So with deep regret I am not going to blog for some time. I so appreciate your prayer and your support. I love all of you and I hope that maybe in the fall I can keep blogging more steady. With all of my love and prayer, from Tanya

4 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Tanya, thank you for sharing with us that you will be taking some time off. You will remain in my prayers, especially during this time and I pray for guidance and the Lord's leading for you dear one. Thank you for always being there for me. Until your return.....

((((Tanya))))

Heather said...

Hi honey,

I'll miss you! I keep up with your blog, so I will be looking forward to the fall.

On a personal note..I will be praying for you sister. I love you!

Rocky said...

Sorry to hear issues have come up! The enemy knows he has little time left and is working at full throttle to attack as much as he can.

I know your heart is good, you are of the family of God and I have added you to my daily prayer list.

Nana C said...

Tanya, I may see you out and about while you are walking, Susan and I and the girls took a walk this morning. I will miss your posts., My prayers are with you, call so we can get together. Love Nana C