Friday, May 22, 2009

A Really Good Movie

Jeff and I are member of Netflixs and we try to get movies that the whole family can watch. We got this movie the first time and there was a big crack in it, so we had to send it back. We finally got the second one and we sat down to watch it. I will not give you specifics about the movie, but I will ask you a question. What if you were not taught the authority of Jesus? For example: if someone told you that you should not steal, what moral standing would you tell them. That it is just wrong, that it hurts others. How about, Jesus said not to from His word. Once we take the authority of Jesus out of anything, you can pretty much do what you want. It was a real eye opener for us. It is a good movie and at times very convicting. I really recommend this movie for the whole family. If you are a member of Netflixs, they do have it. It is also at cbd.com and I think you can get it from Rainbow Resource. It runs about 16.00. I tell you it is well worth your money. I hope that all of you have a wonderful summer, and I will post from time to time. God bless all of you, love Tanya

3 comments:

Parsley said...

I'd love the details on this movie but I understand you not wanting to be the 'spoiler'. It may be just the ministering tool we need.

Loved your blog. Hope to see more. Stop by mine anytime.

Rocky said...

Yep, it was a good movie! We have a copy that we got from TBN and what it ever now and then.

Recently we say another movie called "Faith Like Potatoes". Did not care for the smoking in the movie and during the first twenty minutes, I was wondering if I really wanted to watch it, but then it really took off.

Since you are a Netflix'er you might also check out:

http://thesaintsinlight.com/post/2008/09/Documentary-Power-of-Prayer.aspx

http://thesaintsinlight.com/post/2008/06/In-the-Arms-of-Angels.aspx

We enjoyed Netflix because they have a number of Christian titles (many documentaries). Some of which with the ability to view online.

Tanya Ross said...

Parsley, it is one of those movies that if I tell you just a little, you will know the whole thing. Thanks for stopping by, I love meeting new people.

Rocky, I just am so elated to read your blog. You have such awesome information. We like Netflix also. Love the movie "Three" and there are some more we really like. I will check out the two that you requested. Thank so much.