Thursday, January 22, 2009

Diving In



Hello there, I know, I moved again. I was not happy with word press and I have been praying about this for some time. I felt that I would like my blog to be a place where I would be able to show my family pictures and our church. I wanted the freedom to express myself more. I know that I will post items that may or may not be received well. I have felt for sometime that I need to be truthful and stand on my foundations of faith. Weather you agree or not, this is the direction that God is taking me. There for, this blog is going to be different than any blog that I have done. When I blog I am going to be sharing from my heart and I will be refering to me. In doing this I do not want to make you the reader feel threatened. I believe that we all have convictions that the Lord wants each one of us to do, that does not mean that my convitions are yours. To me convictions are declarations from the Lord to change a behavior in my heart, but if it is in the bible it is truth. I just want to share and hope that in that sharing you see the work that Jesus is doing in me. So, please enjoy my blog and I hope that you enjoy my blog buddies. Each one of my buddies also have convictions and different directions than I. The only constant for all of us is Jesus. God bless all of you.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I LOVE the new look. Can't wait to see what the Lord has you do with this new blog. Looks Great!!!!!
Love Ya, Susan

Nana C said...

I love the colors of the blog. Looking forward to your continued insights from our Father. Love Nana C