Wednesday, January 28, 2009



I am so amazed all the time on how God matches me up with other people. Last night, one of my friends called and we had a wonderful conversation. This particlar friend, I have recently became close to because of the Pregnancy Center. So, last night we were talking and the conversation turned very serious very quickly. Not in a bad way, but in an awesome way. We realized last night that we both struggled with the same bondage. Now, I have to tell you, I was just talking to Jeff yesterday about what does God have for me. Well, He has a dear friend who is struggling, and I was able to help this dear friend, because I have been through it. How amazing is that. God is good, He will answer our deepest of prayers. And remember that even if He does not answer right away, it does not mean that He will not answer you. God is good, all the time.

2 comments:

Indian Lake Papa said...

Being of service to others, and having other listening to us is invaluable. Kind of like prayer with our Lord - although I tend to ask more than listen.

Anonymous said...

I love it when I feel like I'm "ministering" to another and really what is happening is me ministering to myself! Puts me in my place, real quick!