Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Values List

Hi, I have not blogged for sometime. I just posted this blog on my Sparks page. I am on a new direction this year. I am going to lose weight and be more fit this year. If you would like to join me, check out Sparks people
Okay, I have been praying over my values and beliefs and I have come up with a great list. I want to share my values with you all and then tomorrow I will share my beliefs. Here they are:

Values:

1. I value my God.
2. I value walk with God
3. I value my marriage to Jeff
4. I value my children Luke and Melanie
5. I value being an American
6. I value my friends and Sparks friends
7. I value freedom from physical pain
8. I value love from God and how he showed me how to love others.
9. I value changes in my life.
10 I value food, shelter and clothing.


So, there are some of my values. I know that I am not done, because I am learning about myself. Enjoy and thanks for letting me feel comfortable enough to share with all of you!!

Tanya

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love this values list. What a great idea. I will like to see more as you continue this.
Susan