Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmas and New Year





Well it has been an interesting Christmas to say the least. Melanie and I got colds Tuesday night. So, I have been down from that, I try not to do to much because I do not want it to go into bronchitis or pneumonia or something like that. So, I was not really on top of my game this year. I was so grateful that all the shopping and cards, and boxes had been wrapped or mailed. We had a wonderful time at Jeff's parents house, we spent Christmas eve and day over there. I am grateful that family is close by, it was great.

I am feeling better and I am ready to go into the new year. I really believe that this year is going to be great. Our son will be graduating and family will be coming out this way to celebrate with Luke. And he will be graduating with his cousin Tasha, which will be so awesome to see them moving on in their lives.

So come on 2011, show us what you have for us this year and I know that it is going to be filled with God, family and friends. God bless all of you and have a great start to a new year!!!!! Love Tanya

1 comment:

Susan said...

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas. Yes 2011 will be a great one.
Susan