Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I have been praying lately to God about this new change to lose weight. I wondered why it has been different. The way I look at food or the lack of running to food every time something bad, good, or indifferent happens to me. But I will be honest, it has been different, is it my age, is it all the healing that God has done? I could not pin point it, then this morning while thinking on it, I had a revelation. Faith, my faith has taken a first gear, I got it.

The scripture talks in so many passages about faith healing, faith making you strong. My faith believes that Jesus is the healer and that God is my soverity. I can not go through life with out Him. I could try, but frankly, why? Faith healed the women with the issue of blood, the man who was blind and even the centurion's slave. And for me to sit here and drill faith down your throat is preposterous. You just have to get there on your own. I could never make you see what I see, I just wanted to share what God has shown me.

Faith is just knowing, like the women reaching out for Jesus' robe. She knew that she would be healed. It is amazing what God reveals when you are ready. And it is not just knowledge, it is penetrating the heart. It is awesome.

1 comment:

Nana C said...

Faith...agree that we just "get it", we have prayed about getting it and it is hard to believe though when it comes.....you are successful Tanya....you know that the time is God's time and that He brought you and your family to this Holy place for all of you now....you are a wonderful creation. love nana C