Friday, July 6, 2012

My Dearest Micah

I would like to tell you about a dear friend of ours,  his name is Micah and he left us last Saturday to be with Jesus.  He touched our lives and I do not believe I will ever be the same, he will be dearly missed.  His grandfather Keith calls him a Star fish, a lost child that was rescued by dear people and yet if you ask Micah he will deny ever being rescued.  He in turned loved all of  us and gave us the rescue.  He was an intense reader and he was very knowledgeable about everything.  I went on his face book page and he put me down as his step mother, I love that.  I have to tell ya, our son Luke has taken it so much harder then all of us, they were dear friends. We went to his funeral yesterday and as we left, we realized that we missed him more than we realized, it will take time. I wish that everyone knew this young man, he was so unique and loving.  But, I am also realizing that I will see him again.  I know in my heart that Micah is in Heaven and that I will see him again.  We love you Micah and you will never be forgotten.

No comments: