Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Heaven is for Real

Last Friday I went to a friends for fellowship and while I was there one of my friends recommended this book called, "Heaven is for Real" by Todd Burpo. It is not like one of those books that makes Jesus an Indian man and the Father a black women, etc etc. It is a story of a 3 and a half year old that has an appendicitis and while in surgery he visits Heaven. I know, it sounds crazy right, trust me, it is good. And I wonder why we can believe that John goes to Heaven but a three year old can not? Read the book, it is good, I had it read in two days. I have to say honestly that I did doubt this while I read it, but I walked away from the reading really excited about going to Heaven. And most of all wondering who will be there when I get there? Well worth the read. Tanya

No comments: