Sunday, October 9, 2011

Great Family Films



Jeff and I have Netflixs with instant play. I really enjoy it. The other night I was on You Tube looking at another Christian film when I ran across this one. I realized that I had this film in my Que on Netflixs. So, I went to watch it. It is about five people with really ruff lives and they get stranded in the middle of no where. But as God would have it, He opens a diner for them. This was such a good movie, the people have such hard questions for Him and yet he answers each one with love and grace. Well worth your time to watch, and for those who have some tough questions and are struggling with faith, excellent movie. Some of the cast consist of Jacki Velasquez, Bruce Marchiano, and Steve "Sting" Borden. If you have seen the "Matthew" movies, you will recognize Bruce Marchiano. Bruce portrays Jesus in the film. Very Good movies, except I would not try to watch "Matthew" in one day, very long film.

4 comments:

Rémo said...

Hello! Thank you for the comment! Can you speak polish?! ;) I think, that english is very important and easy languages ^^ It's just not fair that this is "your" national language, and don't must to learn it, and we must devote much time to speak well in english. Greeting from Poland! :)

Rémo said...

Yes, I know :) Can I add google translate to my blog ^^ Have a nice day!

Deborah said...

Thanks for the review of this movie...we're always looking for good movies! And thanks for following Apollos Watered...don't know when it will be finished. but we're making some progress.:o)

Rémo said...

Thank you very much! ;] I'm not sure, because studies are very heavy ^^ Have a nice day!