Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What a busy Year!!!


Well, by my last post, it has been a while. I have been so busy with planning Luke's graduation. Getting ready for family to move or visit and the end of the year. I have also experienced some health issues. But all in all, it has been a wonderful year. Like I said, Luke and my niece Tasha graduated in May. It was an awesome time for family, friends and fellowship. I have to say that I was so surprised by all the people that showed up to the graduation. I am so glad that Jeff and I decided to move to Red Oak. I love the support of this small town. I do not think that I would of even been this far in my life and walk with God if it had not been for all of this support. I am blessed.
Here is Melanie at the airport picking up the grandparents. We had had some really bad storms and this puddle in the airport parking lot was so tempting to jump in. So Melanie did. She was so wet that we had to go to Walmart and get her another pair of pants. But it was fun.

Here is Luke, Jeff, Melanie and I on the day of the graduation. Luke wanted Jeff to wear his Cookie Monster attire for the graduations. Jeff did all the presentation of the graduation dressed like this. Funny. We had a really good day and the turn out was awesome. I have to thank all the family for the help you gave us. We could not of done it without ya. And I was so glad to have my sister Charlene and her family be a part of the day. And I am glad that Tasha graduated with Luke. We love ya girl.



Here is my son Luke and my niece Tasha. They look so grown up. I have to tell ya that on the day of Luke's graduation, I was so blessed by one dear friend. You know who you are, thanks for letting me cry on your shoulder. It is so over whelming to watch your baby make such a plunge. And yes, I did wonder, did I do enough to help him in his future, will he make it, can he make it. And you are right, it is in God's hands now. He will always be my boy, always my baby, but God has to lead him in his way.

As far as my health goes, I will have to go in next month for some out patient surgery. But it will only be one day and all is going to be good. Thank you for all of your prayers and I have missed my blogging community. I hope to spend more time here. Love all of you. Love Tanya


2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! You certainly have had a busy few months sister! No wonder your health has 'crashed'. BUT...you are on the upswing and God is working! I am always SO blessed by your blogs, our conversations and your love for the Lord. So thankful you are my friend and my sister!

Love you!

alisha said...

Wow it's hard to believe that that isbthe young boy i used to play with! He's so grown up!!

Blessings,
Ali